Friday, December 5, 2008

What Am I Thankful For?

- I am thankful for my wonderful life! I have had some great experiences in my relatively short life. Not all those experiences were good, but they made me into what I am, and I am thankful for any and all paths that have led me to where I am. The only thing "wrong" in my life is that I am overweight ;) But hey, I can fix that and it means I'm not starving, so no worries........

- I am thankful for my wonderful husband. I love him SO SO SO much! He treats me like the Princess I am ;) and has always shown me love and respect. He is a wonderful provider for our family and a great father to our son, who thinks the world of him. I am thankful that he gets up everyday and goes to work so that I can stay home with Tristan, and that not only does he not resent it, it's what he wants as well.... We work so well together and hardly ever argue, I can't believe it's been 7 years already!

- I am thankful for my son. I love that child more than a fat kid loves cake!! He is so cute and funny, and can be so sweet when he wants to be ;) I can't imagine my life without him and I thank the Lord for him everyday :) I watch him grow and he continues to amaze me...I just wish he would slow down a little with the growing up ;)

- I am thankful for the large ranks of family and friends that we have.... so many people who care about us and support us.... I can't imagine life w/o them either.

- I am thankful that we live here in America, and, I am thankful that we live here in our little spot in Maryland. We really love it here and there is so much to do.... it really does enrich our lives.

- I am thankful that King Arthur has a secure job and that we have everything we could possibly need.... shelter, food, water, money, transportation, health insurance, etc. things that some people can easily overlook, unless they don't have it. I will never take these things for granted.

I really have so much more to be thankful for... God has provided for us in ways that I could have never imagined....

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Aw, this was the sweetest thing ever. I'm so glad y'all are so happy together! It's wonderful to be thankful for all our blessings. I feel that way too. I have a wonderful partner, Trent, of 5 1/2 years (probly to marry this spring), a wonderful home in a wonderful part of the world, plenty of money, food, a secure job almost certain to come this summer and money until then -- so many blessings! And I swear your post just made me re-realize how lucky I am! Thank you!