Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm behind, sorry!

OK, so.... first thing's first...I'll try to go in order.....

My dad arrived for his Thanksgiving visit on November 23rd and was here until December 3rd. We had a good time and I took him to lots of places to sightsee.

Thanksgiving was really nice and relaxing. I had prepared very well, so cooking the meal was pretty easy. My friend "Mary" and her daughter Angelina Ballerina came over early to help, b/c "Jimbo" (Mary's husband) had to work for a few hours. We watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and then it was switched to football.

I pulled out all my Pfaltzgraff dishes that I have been waiting to use for when I get a house, but I decided to pull them out for the Holidays :) Here's my table:


We had Turkey (of course) with Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Potato-Broccoli casserole, Sweet Potato Casserole, Green Bean Casserole, Roasted Brussel Sprouts and homemade Cranberry Sauce. It was all very good :) We then had a Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll and Apple Crisp for dessert!

No comments: