Hello Family & Friends! This is my second try at blogging and I'm hoping it works out this time!
My husband, young son and I live in Maryland, outside of DC. We love it here and hope to stay here for a long time. There is so much to see and do in this area!
We are proponents of Classical Education, and have begun to homeschool Tristan for Pre-school. So far, so good....he is already reading 3 and 4 letter words. Classical Education is a wonderful way for kids to learn....I have included a link so that you can read about it if you are interested :)
I am a foodie! I LOVE to cook!! I will post recipes from time to time, but only the ones that I really love. I also like to "review" places/things like restaurants, parks, toys,etc. so I'll probably add those things as well.....
I guess that's it for now, we'll see how this goes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment