Friday, October 17, 2008
My Bubbles Overfloweth.....
I went out to a MNO (Mom's Night Out) last night with some friends. It was great, we ate at this nice little restaurant. The food was good, but nothing to write home about.... Anyways, I went to run the dishwasher this morning and then I did some other things...come back in the kitchen and there are bubbles EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! I just got a new dishwasher, so I knew the thing couldn't be broken already.....so my mind automatically went to the most logical answer when something is broken, Tristan. I said, "Tristan, did you do something to my dishwasher last night, while Mommy was gone?" He said, "Nooo, I just cleaned it!" Me: "What did you clean it with?" Him: "My hands..." Me: "...anything else?" Him: "Yep, the soap!" The soap he is pointing at?!?!? You guessed it, the dish soap by the sink, that's NOT supposed to be in the dishwasher...I picked it up and it was almost empty...GREAT.... (Where is my eye-rolling smilie when I need it???)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment