Thursday, June 25, 2009

Friday, May 29th

Friday we slept in and just relaxed. I did all of our laundry and cleaned out the car, then packed up all our stuff.

That night my BFF from high school, Droopy, and her husband, Bocephus, came over with their little boy. We grilled burgers and hot dogs and just sat around and talked. It was nice to see them :)

We left Saturday for our final leg home, the trip was pretty uneventful, we got home around 11:30 that night. That was the end of our trip....

A lot has happened since then, but I'm bad at updating ;) Just normal stuff for us really... My mom, sister (and her two kids) and my nanny came up for Tristan's birthday.... which we had at home this year. My niece staid behind b/c she spends the summer with us. We've been going swimming, going to the park, picked some strawberries (and made/canned some jam), went to the movies a few times, and went to PA for Father's Day weekend. We are doing Vacation Bible School this week at our church and the kids are having a ball :) They are having a great, typical summer. They've been catching fireflies, blowing bubbles, playing games, making a mess, all that great stuff ;)

Now that I am caught up.... I'll try to stay on top of things :)

No comments: