

Well, all the holiday excitement is over... I'll try to just put an overview of what's been going on, so I can get caught up :)
* After my dad left, but before my mom and nanny came... we got our new car!! We got a 2006 LOADED Ford Freestyle!! It's Black, with a tan interior, and it has every feature that was available on it, including a DVD player!! Sweeeeet! And we got an AWESOME deal on it!! I'll post pictures later! If you need a car...NOW is the time to buy, those people are DESPERATE!!!!
*I FINALLY got my new camera for Christmas, thanks Nanny!! It's an Olympus (something or other) and it's blue. The main reason I wanted it was b/c it is waterproof.... My last camera hasn't worked that well ever since I dropped it in the pool at DisneyWorld :( So this time, I got a waterproof one. I LOVE it, but there are lots of features (buttons) on it that I have to figure out.... My Christmas pictures did not come out as well as I would have liked :(
* Tristan and I spent the whole week of Christmas, starting on the 19th, at the in-laws house. Arthur joined us on Christmas Eve, and we came home the Saturday after Christmas. Christmas was really nice, Tristan has a gazillion new toys and it was just a happy time. We made our first Gingerbread house! Don't be too impressed though, we used the kit from Trader Joes ;) Still came out real cute... I'll post a picture later!
* We stayed in for New Year's Eve this year. We were just partied out, and with all the dining out we have been doing while guests were here, we just did NOT want to enter another restaurant, blech. We had reservations at this neat French Canadian Creperie in Alexandria...but we just cancelled. Surprisingly, we really enjoyed our night in :) I made Bison Burgers for dinner and we bought all those awesome desserts from Trader Joes that I usually just salivate over and walk past, hahaha. It was very nice and relaxing....
1 comment:
omigosh, i know exactly what trader joe's desserts you're talking about! :D
PS: I'm coming to maryland from jan 13-jan 19 -- we must get together! what's yr digits?
Post a Comment