Tristan had his first flag football practice tonight.... and guess who the new Team Mom is??? Yep, me. I figured it's right up my alley and since I'm a SAHM it's kinda my duty, KWIM? So, since noone else volunteered... I did, and then luckily another lady volunteered to help me, YES.
Of course, Tristan played like he's done it for years...definitely gets that from Arthur.
I liked sitting on the sidelines... it reminded me of high school.... cause I was in the marching band and therefore at EVERY football game for 4 years.... I love the "smell" of football season, you know.... at first it's the sweet smell of summer's end with the freshly mown grass...then it turns into that crisp fall air with burning leaves... I can't wait for those Friday night lights ;)
1 comment:
Oh, that sounds so nice "sweet smell of summer, freshly mown grass, then the crisp air of fall." Very beautiful. :O)
Post a Comment