Thursday, August 13, 2009

I don't like blueberries

I got off track with my healthy heating this past month. Arthur went on a business trip to New Hampshire for 4 days (I WAS going to go until my brakes needed to get re-done, grrrr) and then he went on another to Rhode Island for 5 days and today I'll pick him up at the airport after a 4 day stint in San Diego! So, while he's away... I take advantage and relax. Which means instead of cooking, we get take-out or we have chicken nuggets and tater tots ;) Blech. I feel like poop!

So, last night we went to Trader Joes and stocked up on uber-healthy stuff. I am motivated by my 12 lb. loss to put more effort into healthy lifestyle changes, so that I can lose even more weight and be a size 8 again, heck, maybe even a size 6!!! YAY!!! Skinny clothes shopping!!! Watch out Ann Taylor Loft, here I come!

I have to become MORE addicted to the way I feel AFTER eating healthy and exercising than I feel WHILE eating yummy, sugary, fattening foods; which always makes me feel like crap afterwards.
I just need to prioritize my addictions really....

Also, I (and Tristan too!) finally get to go with Arthur on a trip! We'll be spending a whole week in Virginia Beach, courtesy of his awesome job! Well, HE will be at a conference during the day... but WE will be at the beach! I'm thinking of even driving up to Williamsburg on one of the days... we'll see!

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Hee hee. I do the same thing. My sweetie's not away much, but he went (to Williamsburg, actually) to visit family while I had to work and I swear, I didn't eat a vegetable the whole time. I ate chips, granola bars, candy, cokes. My best girlfriend fed me a few times, but those were my only really substantial meals! And I let the house go COMPLETELY. I cleaned it like 5 hours before his plane landed!! :D