(I am writing this post MONTHS after it happened, so it will be quick and lacking in details I'm sure!)
So, Tristan and I left Williamsburg and drove on down to Georgia, which is a VERY long and boring drive, to go see my sister (Pootie) get married. We made a pit stop in Charlotte, NC to pick up Arthur who was flying in for the wedding. Charlotte Airport was right on the way down to Georgia, so he flew in and we picked him up, but I made him drive home with me after we spent a week in GA :)
Here is Tristan all dressed up for the wedding, he was a ring bearer and my niece was a flower girl. He looked so handsome in that suit :) The wedding was held at a large farm that was quite pretty. There was a large barn, yes, they got married outside of a barn.... but hey, it was nice barn :) Actually, the reception was in the "barn" and the ceremony was held beside a pond next to it... it was quite nice :) But anyways.........
Tristan with the bride
Gettin' married. We really love her new hubby, he's a great guy :)
This is my other sister, with the flower girls, one is my niece
and the other two are the grooms nieces :)
This is Tristan dancing the night away, LOL! He was all
over the place, doing every move under the sun....
don't know WHERE he gets that from!
We all had a great time at the wedding and everything went smoothly, which is always nice, drama is never fun ;) And I now have another Brother-in-law to add to the mix ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment