I have long, thick hair and it's a pain to do a lot with. So I usually pull it back in a pony tail, or do a frenchy twist thing with the "tail up" in a claw clip. I usually look frumpy. I got these so that I can pull my hair back/up easily, but still look cute!
I am very surprised at how comfortable they are!! I don't feel them digging into my head or anything. AND, my hair feels really secure. I don't feel like my hair is going to fall out at all. I've tried several different hair styles and they all feel the same.
There are dozens of colors and styles to choose from. They arrived in about 7 days. If you look at the website, you can see all kinds of different hairstyles that you can do with them :) They sorta look like clips I have had from Claire's and such, but they are different in that they are very sturdy, plus, the "stick" is attached to one side of the clip. They are made from high quality materials too :)
http://www.lillarose.biz/simplybeautiful/?id=wXNZSNyR
SO, I love these and just wanted to pass it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment