Just a little update on us! First of all, Arthur's Grandma fell while in Florida last week. She broke something in her hip. She had surgery yesterday (St. Patrick's Day) and everything went fine, hallelujeh! We are all praying that she makes it through all this without any complications and gets back to her old self as quickly as possible :)
Next, we only have 11 weeks of school left, yay!! Things are going really well there. Soccer started up again this week. Tristan is very happy b/c he just loves sports! I will be starting my next semester on April 5th, and I'm nervous as all get out. I'll be taking TWO classes this time, which is considered FULL time since they are only two months long. Just anticipating all the work is making me ansy, ugh. Atleast it only lasts for only 2 months!
I got most of my seeds in the mail this week. Still waiting on two packets of tomato seeds. I'll be starting them next week.
The Niagara Falls trip is a GO. We need to get our passports ASAP. I planned out everything that we are doing already... should be fun :)
I'm back on my diabetic diet and sticking to it pretty well! I fall off on the weekends, but not too badly, and atleast I don't give up, and get right back on! I've also started walking with a friend and we have been going practically every day!! I'm SO out of shape!!
That's it for now!! See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment