Monday, January 18, 2010

Time Flies...

Well, I fully intended on documenting all our holiday moments, but alas, I was just too busy! We had a great Holiday season, 2 Thanksgivings, one in PA and one on Ohio. We stayed at a B&B for the first time, in Ohio, It was a great place, but Arthur didn't care for it.... said it felt like staying in someones house, which it was, so oh well. I thought it was OK. Enjoyed spending time with family though!

December brought lots of snow, which canceled a few of our plans, but it sure was beautiful! On the 19th we actually got 19 INCHES of snow! Pretty awesome! We also went to the Army Band's Christmas Concert again this year and it was even better than last year! Definitely will be a yearly tradition for us :) We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (plus the weekend) in PA with Arthur's family, which was nice, as always :) Tristan got about a million toys... I think we're gonna start scaling down on the gift giving.... it's way too much.

My family came up for a week over New Year's. We tried to go to First Night Alexandria, but it was cold, rainy and miserable, so we spent New Year's Eve in front of the TV :( Oh well, better luck next year I guess.

And so, the holidays are over and we are finally back into the swing of things. My New Year's Resolutions are the same as always.... Lose weight, get out of debt, get organized :)

I have a good feeling about this year!! I feel like THIS is the year when I FINALLY get my stuff together. I'm taking that History class that I never finish and I'm on a roll! I'll be taking several more classes this year, so hopefully I'll make up some lost ground in the degree department...

I saw a Holistic nutritionist in Dec. and I'm utilizing her advice as best as I can. I am going to try and exercise as much as possible and hopefully, we'll see some results!

Well, Cheers to the New Year!!!!

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

We can be resolution buddies! I want to pay off my student loans, as much as possible, and get my house and papers and photos and old cards completely organized!