So, I went to the Doctor this morning cause my foot hurt. Two months ago I got a boo-boo on the bottom and it still hurts and hasn't really healed. I thought for sure I had crossed from Pre-diabetic to diabetic and I was about to lose my foot! (Have my mentioned I'm a worry wort AND a hypochondriac?? I think my Doctor really enjoys my visits... he's always laughing and smiling at me... I must be pretty entertaining!)
Anywho, I use the Doctor visits as a way to check my weight loss efforts b/c I don't own a scale (i'[d check ALL the time and drive myself CRAZY!) so I just go by what I weight at my Doctor visits. So, we had our annual check-up on March 27th and I weighed **8 pounds and TODAY (4 months later) I weighed **6 pounds, which means I lost 12 pounds!! Yay me!! The only big difference is the fact that our house is now 3 levels, so I go up and down the stairs ALL day and I go out and walk more b/c we have lots of stuff to do in our new neighborhood!! Pretty neat huh?? Now I have to stop cheating on my healthy eating habits and get into an exercise routine and I should be good!! YAY!!!
Now for the NOT yay, part of my day. My foot was, in fact, not infected... he thinks a wart virus got in there and is planting roots!?!?!?! SO, he BURNED it off with liquid nitrogen and it HURT to HIGH STINKING POOP!!! Here we are hours later and I feel like passing out from the pain! (YES,I'm a big baby!!) So, I'm just waiting for Arthur to get home so I can pass out and take a nap.... TGIF!!
2 comments:
Hee hee. I am always posting comments on your blog. :O)
anyhoo, CONGRATS! 12 pounds is nothing to sneeze at! you go girl!
Oh, I have a plantars wart on my heel and have never gotten rid of it. I had it frozen years ago but it did NO good. Talk about a club you don't want to be a member of! ;)
Post a Comment