Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Alone Time

Just realized I never updated people on my Williamsburg trip!

It was OK ;)

I did have fun, however, I was just never made to be alone. I couldn't sleep. It was too quiet.... and I was all alone. So I was exhausted the whole weekend. Also, there was no one to talk too, cause I was alone. And I'm an extrovert. SO I attached myself to random strangers and talked to them.... they thought I was weird.

So, I liked the hotel, I liked Colonial Williamsburg, and I went to the spa and had a facial and got a haircut, I liked that too. I liked all the restaurants I ate at.

BUT, I won't be going on anymore solo vacations. I didn't enjoy being alone AT ALL. I would have LOVED the trip if my family had come along. Or my mom, a sister, a girlfriend, SOMEONE!

Me and "alone" don't do well together :-/

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Aww... Yeah, some like to travel and kick it solo, and some don't so much. I've never gone on a solo vacation. I'm kind of scared to. I think I'd be lonely, and a little intimidated. I don't mind solo driving for long trips (it's groovy mind-time), but I like meeting loved ones at my destination. Almost everything's funner with a buddy. I don't even go to the movies alone.